Ethics is key to good social media policy. Missteps and bad information can cause harm to a brand or organization. In this professional development session, we will look at some examples and examine some questions surrounding social media ethics.
- PR and Politics – Annual Meeting & Networking Event
- 2016 Slate of Officers Announced
- Seeking Nominations/Applications for Yankee Chapter Summit Award
- Graphic Design and Marketing Specialist -Granite State Management & Resources
- PR/Marketing Coordinator – New Hampshire Food Bank
- Director of Corporate Support – NH Public Radio
- Dir. of Development & Communications – Gateways Community Services
- Marketing/Public Relations Specialist – City of Manchester
- Dir. of Communications – BIA of NH
- Consultant, Internal Communication, Commercial Insurance-Liberty Mutual Benefits
The Yankee Chapter is comprised of approximately 130 public relations professionals who work in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.
The Yankee Chapter meets every other month for professional development sessions and networking opportunities. Meetings feature seminars, prominent speakers, workshops and discussions on various topics and issues of interest to those who practice public relations.
The sessions also provide the opportunity for professionals at all levels to improve and refresh their skills and to meet and converse with colleagues from throughout northern New England.
Come and find out more about New Hampshire’s powerful role in presidential politics, attend the Yankee Chapter’s annual meeting, and spend time with your colleagues, Thursday, November 5 at the NH Institute of Politics at Saint Anselm College.
Please join your colleagues for a Yankee PRSA Senior Practitioners’ Roundtable Event on 10/22 from 3-4:15 at Southern New Hampshire University (Walker Auditorium). The format will be roundtable style, so please come with a list of three topics/areas of interest you’d like to discuss.
Nominating Committee announces 2016 Slate of Officers – to be voted on at the chapter’s annual meeting on November 5.
This year’s Summit Award will recognize excellence in achieving strategic public relations objectives through a community engagement strategy.
9/28/2015 — Granite State Management & Resources (GSM&R) is seeking a Graphic Design and Marketing Specialist
with responsibility for the creation of effective communication and promotional tools to support the business and community engagement strategies of The NHHEAF Network Organizations.
9/24/2015 — The New Hampshire Food Bank is currently seeking a creative and dynamic individual to join our team as its PR/Marketing Coordinator.