Join UNH Survey Center Director Andy Smith on June 13 in Portsmouth as he teaches us the ins and outs of that most basic (and largely misunderstood) PR research tool: the survey.
- Summer Social with the Fisher Cats July 16
- Summer Intern – UMass Medical School
- Sr Marketing Specialist – UMass Medical School
- Boston PRoud – an evening to raise money for The One Fund Boston
- June 13 — Math Skills For PR People: How to Conduct Survey Research
- Marketing and Development Coordinator – Families in Transition VISTA Positions
- Adjunct Instructor – Public Relations – SNHU
- PR/ Marketing Comm. Contractor – Silverlink Communications
- PRSA Northeast District Conference – Call for Speakers
- Yankee Chapter PRSA Sponsorship Options & Benefits
The Yankee Chapter is comprised of approximately 130 public relations professionals who work in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.
The Yankee Chapter meets every other month for professional development sessions and networking opportunities. Meetings feature seminars, prominent speakers, workshops and discussions on various topics and issues of interest to those who practice public relations.
The sessions also provide the opportunity for professionals at all levels to improve and refresh their skills and to meet and converse with colleagues from throughout northern New England.
Join fellow members of the Yankee chapter of the Public Relations Society of America at Northeast Delta Stadium in Manchester on July 16 for a summer social. The chapter will have dinner in the Den before the game.
To support their community in the wake of the bombing tragedy at the Boston Marathon, more than 20 area PR firms are coming together to host “Boston PRoud” on May 29.
The Northeast District is are looking for experienced presenters who can motivate and energize an audience on the latest public relations tools, techniques, trends and knowledge for the district conference Thursday, November 7, 2013 in Syracuse, NY.Yankee Chapter PRSA Sponsorship Options & Benefits
Sponsorship opportunities are now available to support Yankee Chapter programs and activities. Learn more about these opportunities and benefits.
5/16/2013 — Summer 2013 intern position available in the Marketing Analytics Department of the University of Massachusetts Medical School in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts. Forty hours per week for three months (June through August).Sr Marketing Specialist – UMass Medical School
5/16/2013 — Experienced and highly skilled communications specialist with proven expertise in developing and executing communications strategies and tactics to advance the agendas of senior business executives and their organizations among external and internal audiences.