The Yankee Chapter is offering a one-day public relations accreditation preparation course Saturday, September 25, from 9-4 p.m. in Concord, NH.
It’s open to anyone interested in pursuing professional accreditation (APR) through the Public Relations Society of America, or in increasing their professional skills.
The all day session will cover/include:
- Research, planning, implementing and evaluating public relations programs
- Ethics and law
- Communication models and theories
- Business literacy
- Management skills and issues
- Crisis communication management
- History of, and current issues, in public relations
- Case studies
Cost for the session program will be $50 for PRSA members and $75 for non-members.
For more information or to indicate your interest contact:
Additional information on professional accreditation is available at the PRSA national website: www.prsa.org/PD/apr