Friday, July 21, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Most communications professionals have listened to at least one, if not many, lectures on how to do measurement right. The challenge is, once they’ve heard the theory, how do they implement it at their place of work?
What sounds great in a lecture hall or at a conference can end up being a complex situation when one is faced with a limited budget, no staff, and competing priorities. To help individuals prepare and manage these hurdles and more, Paine Publishing holds Measurement Base Camp—a one-day intensive training session that will cover all things measurement in which attendees will learn how to:
- Define measurable goals and objectives
- Figure out what needs measurement
- Create and use online surveys
- Filter, clean up, and validate data
- Analyze data using various methods such as Excel Pivot Tables
- Calculate correlations between media outreach and customer action
- Define bespoke metrics that reflect one’s contribution to the bottom line
- Use Google Analytics to measure impact
- Write a report that will make one’s leadership team swoon
- Craft an RFP and select a measurement vendor
- …and much, much more!
Hosted by Paine Publishing in partnership with PRSA’s Yankee Chapter, the next Measurement Base Camp will be held Friday, July 21, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Attendance is limited to 25 people, so don’t wait, register today!
PRSA Members “Early Bird Special” – $300
Non-Members “Early Bird Special” – $400
A portion of the proceeds will support the James H. Bradley PRSSA Grant for active Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA) chapters, associated with the Yankee Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (Yankee PRSA). Grant funds are available to all chapters seeking financial support aimed at creating professional development opportunities and strengthening the chapter’s goals and initiatives in 2017.