The primary responsibilities of the Communications Assistant shall include assisting with the development of statewide marketing and communications materials that assist in recruitment and awareness of CASA of New Hampshire.
- The development and implementation of a volunteer recruitment plan for the state of New Hampshire, including but not limited to:
- Promoting CASA in statewide & local media outlets, i.e.: TV, radio & print.
- Contacting businesses, service clubs, churches, etc. in an effort to disseminate information regarding CASA volunteer opportunities.
- The writing, design and distribution of quarterly newsletter and press releases
- Social media updates, advertising and analytics
- Maintenance and development of the CASA of NH website
- Design and distribution of marketing materials
- Track and maintain relevant marketing information in database.
• Experience with InDesign, WordPress, Photoshop or other design programs
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
Please note: resumes and cover letters are being accepted until Tuesday, Nov. 20. Details at https://www.casanh.org/jobs/