The New Hampshire Community Loan Fund is a statewide, nonprofit community development financial institution located in Concord, N.H.
Reports to: Director of Communications and Marketing
FLSA status: Non-exempt
The Communications Coordinator assists the Director of Communications and Marketing in carrying out the Community Loan Fund’s strategy, vision and outreach to various stakeholders. Stakeholders include donors and investors, political and philanthropic decision-makers; people and communities that benefit or could benefit from the Community Loan Fund’s programs; community partners; and the public at large.
- Support the Director on projects and assignments related to the strategy and work of the department
- Write, edit, develop, and update collateral materials, both print and electronic, as needed
- Create, monitor and respond to social media content
- Update Web content as needed
- Assist with events, such as annual meeting, forums, and outreach opportunities
- Work with colleagues and vendors to create marketing-related materials, obtain price quotes, arrange mailings, and ensure all work is quality, timely and on budget
- Create and disseminate videos for programs
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects
- Maintain communications/marketing dashboard
- Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in communications, marketing, or related field
- Minimum 2 years related experience
- Stellar writing and editing skills
- Experience and aptitude with Windows Office, Photoshop, social media and content management platform (preferably Drupal)
- Experience storyboarding, recording, and editing high-quality video.
Qualifications and characteristics:
- Dedication to excellent customer service
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Comfortable presenting to internal and external audiences
- Organized and attentive to detail
- Skilled collaborator
- Able to balance multiple priorities and deadlines in a mission-driven, team environment
Interested applicants may send a resume and cover letter, including salary expectations, to the New Hampshire Community Loan Fund at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a writing sample and link(s) to at least one video you’ve created.
No phone calls, please.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit us at www.communityloanfund.org