Geneia is a healthcare analytic solutions and services company focused on improving systems to support personalized, patient-centered care.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Digital and Graphic Designer to join our team within a startup, dynamic environment. As the Digital and Graphic Designer, you will own the creation and maintenance of our creative marketing assets. From concept through execution, you will improve our user knowledge, perception and experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across our various touchpoints.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to create and support website design and content marketing (email, landing pages, infographics, social media assets, e-newsletters, digital advertising, and more).
- Work with our front end developer and use your HTML and CSS skills to execute pixel perfect responsive design.
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Create and manage other design needs such as print and digital advertising; content assets such as white papers, case studies and eBooks; presentations; signage; trade show booth and collateral; product marketing materials and sales sheets; and other marketing materials as needed.
- Collaborate with other members of Marketing, Sales and Product to ensure all creative and marketing materials adhere to Geneia brand and style consistency and integrity.
- Work with printers, photographers and other vendors as needed to produce high-quality, professional marketing materials. Solid understanding of print production requirements such as layout, color, typography and file packaging.
- Expert at responsive design with a mobile-first mentality.
- 5 years in graphic design, web design and digital content development
- Experience designing for template-driven systems like Sitecore, Pardot, HubSpot, Exact Target, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or other content management and e-commerce systems.
- Experience creating assets for our team that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly and provide a user experience that fits on all three screens.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite and similar visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Fluent in the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree or certification in design and/or digital technologies helpful.
Geneia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.