Catholic Charities New Hampshire is looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Associate to join our team of dedicated professionals. At Catholic Charities, we strive to provide person-centered services to strengthen New Hampshire families and build independence. We respond to those in need by offering programs that heal, comfort and empower.
The Digital Marketing Assistant plays a critical role as a member of the Marketing Team, assisting with strategic initiates aimed at raising awareness of Catholic Charities New Hampshire and engaging key stakeholders (donors, potential clients, consumers) across both our social services and healthcare services divisions.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Assist the Executive Director of Marketing and Communications in the implementation of a strategic marketing plan
• Manage the Catholic Charities’ organic and paid social media campaigns, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Developing a variety of visuals, photos and infographics to complement social media and digital campaigns
• Write and develop content for our blog, e-newsletter and printed newsletter, including organizational milestones, human interest stories and client features
• Assist in the development of various website web copy and collateral
• Assist in public relations and other promotional campaigns where needed
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English or Communications (preferred)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, with proven ability to tailor content towards unique audience needs
• Proven experience using multi-channel communications to drive organizational awareness, as well as audience acquisition and engagement.
• Experience with social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) and website management (WordPress preferred) within a business/non-profit setting.
• Experience using marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.)
• Understanding of search engine optimization and PPC advertising (experience with Google Ads preferred).
• Experience working with Canva or other related graphic design tools
• A drive and passion for the mission of Catholic Charities New Hampshire and the nature of our work
• Must be extremely organized, accurate and detail oriented
• Must be able to work independently
• Experience in the non-profit and/or healthcare sector preferred