Granite State Management & Resources (GSM&R) has been helping students and parents plan and pay for college since 1962. Funds generated by the Organizations’ student loan operation help us fulfill our important mission and grow programs that benefit the citizens of New Hampshire.
From our excellent benefits and opportunities for growth, to monthly celebrations, volunteer program and casual environment, GSM&R is focused on creating a welcoming and supportive environment where individuals and teams thrive! Consider joining GSM&R and experience the nonprofit difference.
CURRENT OPPORTUNITY: Graphic Design and Marketing Specialist
Responsible for the creation of effective communication and promotional tools to support the business and community engagement strategies of The NHHEAF Network Organizations.
- Collaborate to execute the strategies and goals of the CPCE department.
- Develop of a variety of marketing communication materials, including, but not limited to, brochures, direct mail, statement stuffers, web site content and advertising materials, utilizing desktop publishing and graphic design skills.
- Compose newsletters, press releases, and annual reports.
- Confer with print and promotional product vendors to assess a project’s print options, cost effectiveness and delivery schedule.
- Maintain updated media list.
- Prepare presentation materials needed for speaking engagements and draft correspondence upon request.
- Collaborate with Web team to provide creative solutions to continually improve the design of web-based platforms.
- Maintain a project log to provide up-to-date status and to meet critical timelines.
- Maintain corporate logos and advise employees of proper use and specifications when incorporating corporate logos into any print or on-line materials.
- Manage and maintain graphic files and archive records for future for use.
- Represents The NHHEAF Network Organizations at community events, conferences, trade shows
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in communications or related field.
- 1-3 years experience in a corporate communications, public relations, media relations, basic video production or marketing role with proven experience in composing and designing marketing and communication materials.
- Experience with corporate photography including editing and print for web preferred.
- Proven ability utilizing Adobe Design Suite CS5 (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, Premier, and Bridge.), CorelDRAW and MS Office required. Working knowledge of HTML coding.
- Some travel required for conference and events.
- Valid driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance required.
- Strong knowledge of design techniques, tools and principles.
- Experience managing all aspects of print production.
- Ability to work independently, be consistently creative and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to apply visual, comprehension, strong interpersonal, effective listening, problem solving, planning, prioritizing, organization, multi-tasking, analytical, negotiation and customer service skills in the performance of all essential job functions.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with or without the use of interpretive devices.
- Ability to use general office equipment such as computer, phone, fax, copier, calculator, etc., with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time in order to perform essential job functions.
- Medical – Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare (80% company paid)
- Dental- Delta Dental (100% company paid)
- Vision – Delta Vision (80% company paid)
- Life/LTD/AD&D Insurance (100% company paid)
- 403(b) retirement plan with generous company match
- Non-elective Employer Contribution to retirement plan after 2 years
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 11 paid Holidays/Floating holidays
- Earned Time Off (ETO)
- Free WiFi hotspots / Free onsite parking / Free Coffee
- Casual days for Charity
Accessibility: If you need help accessing this page, please contact: Email: email@example.com or call (603) 225-5867 ext. 285.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Granite State Management & Resources (GSM&R) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
GSM&R participates in E-Verify