Date: Thursday, November 7, 2013
Location: Crowne Plaza Hotel & Conference Center (701 East. Genesee Street, Syracuse, NY 13210
Feed Your Passion!
The Central New York Chapter of PRSA is excited to be hosting the Northeast District Conference in 2013! We have a great line-up of speakers from across our District, and a very diverse range of topics that will be covered.
Our keynote speakers include Sara Wallace from Destiny USA and Evelyn Carter from Wegmans, with a special introduction from Eric Mower from Eric Mower + Associates.
Call the Crowne Plaza reservations line at 1-888-227-6963 and refer to block code “PRA” (yes, that’s “PRA” not PRSA) or “2013 Northeast District PRSA Conference,” or book online through this link:
And be sure to see all that Syracuse has to offer by visiting us the night before the conference!
Featured destination: Destiny USA (2013 PRSA Northeast District Conference Keynote Speaker)
PRSA is offering exclusive packages to Northeast District Conference attendees to enjoy the full experience at this regional shopping, dining and entertainment travel destination. When you register for the Conference, you’ll also be able to sign-up for the following entertainment options all within Destiny USA’s stunning three-story glass atrium provides perfect weather year round:
- Get 15% off your dining experience at The Melting Pot
- Blow off some steam while racing electric go karts at 45 mph at Pole Position Raceway for only $18 – That’s a 35% discount!
- Enter the upside-down building that appears to have dropped from the sky and explore 100+ exhibits at WonderWorks for only $20.99, and take on the world’s largest indoor ropes challenge course, suspended 70 feet in the air, at the Canyon Climb Ropes Course for an additional $10!
- Get lost in the Amazing Mirror Maze for the discounted rate of $6.95
- Kick back, grab a drink and enjoy the music at Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar and Grill. Just make sure you head back to the hotel in time to get a good night’s sleep before the Conference…
Sign up through your Conference registration, and you’ll receive an email in October with more details on your selected activities.
Looking for more information on what Syracuse has to offer?
Check out http://www.visitsyracuse.org/prsa to see all that we the city has to offer, and how the Syracuse Convention & Visitors’ Bureau can help with your planning and reservations!