US-NH-Manchester | US-PA-Harrisburg
Geneia is a healthcare analytic solutions and services company that focuses on improving systems to support personalized, patient-centered care. We provide technology, training, insights and clinical services that drive alignment and collaboration among healthcare providers, health plans, and employers transitioning to value-based care.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team within a startup, dynamic environment. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing successful product marketing strategies for Geneia’s products and services, with the goal of engaging, converting and retaining loyal clients, and ensuring adoption and success of the product within client organizations. You will craft messaging and product positioning for solution-based products and services. You’ll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that clearly articulate the value proposition and drive demand, managing product launches and after-market activities. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into customer benefits is crucial. You will be the expert in understanding Geneia customers, specific buyer roles within organizations, and how and why they buy. You will ensure the sales organization has the understanding, training and appropriate materials to sell Geneia solutions.
- Conduct competitive and market research to understand the needs of customers and prospects, as well as assess market opportunities. Be the expert on Geneia buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on Geneia’s competitors.
- Craft solution-oriented messaging and product positioning that clearly and succinctly articulate the value and competitive advantage of Geneia products and services.
- Develop go-to-market plans and work cross-functionally on execution.
- Develop customer success stories in cooperation with sales and marketing.
- In collaboration with Marketing and Sales, develop tools including videos, presentations, whitepapers, datasheets and other sales materials as needed.
- Deliver sales training and enablement to internal teams and external partners.
- Create sales tools such as sales kits, ROI analysis, qualification and messaging guides to enhance sales effectiveness.
- Working in collaboration with Marketing and Product Management, develop content for website, collateral, press releases, analyst and press briefings, tradeshows, sales and channel training, digital marketing programs, and more.
- Support content creation for external marketing campaigns.
- Assist the Sales organization by providing expertise in specific sales situations.
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- 5-7 years in a product marketing role at a healthcare technology company.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a dynamic and aggressive high-growth environment.
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced software start-up environment with a drive to take on new challenges.
- Travel required 10-15% of the time
Geneia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.