Southern New Hampshire University is currently seeking a creative storyteller with a strong B2B and B2B2C background. As the B2B Senior Copywriter, you’ll be the voice of a mission-based, nonprofit university offering quality workforce education to companies big and small. You’ll bring snappy headlines, crystal-clear prose, and a genuine desire to help create educational partnerships that transform the lives of people across the country.
Essential duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Words! Write on-brand B2B copy across print, digital, social, video, and more
- Apply consistent style and message across all creative work that also always embodies SNHU
- Collaborate with Associate Creative Director of Copy and Content for overall creative direction
- Partner with project managers to deliver creative on time and on budget
- Stay ahead of the curve by applying B2B copywriting best practices
- Complete work thoughtfully, consistently and diligently
- Create and maintain copy decks with proper version control
- 4-6 years of B2B and B2B2C copywriting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications, English or related field
- Ability to think conceptually and strategically
- Knowledge of how copy relates to art, design, graphics and typography
- Excellent editing, proofreading and grammar skills
- Agency experience preferred
- Higher education experience preferred
Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm.
A background check is required for employment. Please submit a cover letter, in addition to your resume, with your application.
Why Join SNHU?
Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU), founded in 1932, is a private, nonprofit, accredited institution located in Manchester, New Hampshire. We value teamwork, openness and diversity, and believe every employee has a voice in driving our success. We’re proud to have been recognized for 11 consecutive years as a Great College to Work for by the Chronicle of Higher Education. Our competitive benefits package includes tuition reimbursement, employer contribution to Retirement Plan, affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, and generous paid-time off. We’re constantly seeking creative, collaborative, and hard-working talent to join our team! Come be a part of innovation and education!