Ready to ditch the corporate-speak and just tell it how it is? Then let’s get down to business.
Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) is seeking a Senior Copywriter – B2B to join our creative team. As a creative storyteller with a strong B2B and B2B2C background, you’ll be the voice of a mission-based, nonprofit university offering quality workforce education to companies big and small. You’ll bring snappy headlines, crystal-clear prose, and a genuine desire to help create educational partnerships that transform the lives of people across the country.
Essential duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Words! Write on-brand B2B & B2B2C copy across print, digital, social, video, and more.
- Make it sound like us by applying consistent style and message across all creative work.
- Work with Associate Creative Director of Copy & Content for overall creative direction
- Work with project managers to deliver creative on time and on budget
- Stay ahead of the curve by applying B2B copywriting best practices
- Do the work thoughtfully, consistently and diligently
- Create and maintain copy decks with proper version control
- 4-6 years of B2B and B2B2C copywriting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications, English or related field
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to think conceptually and strategically
- Knowledge of how copy relates to art, design, graphics and typography
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Attention to detail and high standards of quality
- Excellent editing, proofreading and grammar skills
- Agency experience preferred
- Higher education experience preferred
Monday through Friday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. with the ability to work nights/weekends to meet business needs.
A background check is required for employment.
Why Join SNHU?
Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU), founded in 1932, is a private, nonprofit, accredited institution located in Manchester, New Hampshire. We value teamwork, openness and diversity, and believe every employee has a voice in driving our success. We’re proud to have been recognized as a Great College to Work for by the Chronicle of Higher Education every year since its inception. Our competitive benefits package includes tuition reimbursement, employer contribution to Retirement Plan, affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, and generous paid-time off. We’re constantly seeking creative, collaborative, and hard-working talent to join our team! Come be a part of innovation and education!