Southern New Hampshire University is currently seeking a Social Media Producer. Reporting to the Social Media Director, the Social Media Producer executes day-to-day community management needs for SNHU global social media platforms. Located within Marketing, the position’s primary focus is engagement, reputation and brand management, and customer service.
Essential duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Community management of all SNHU global social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube and SnapChat
- Respond to all admissions inquiries, student concerns and general questions posted on SNHU social media platforms. This includes monitoring and engaging with all organic and paid social media campaigns and initiatives via platforms and SalesForce Social Studio
- Own the SNHU voice and persona as used on social media channels
- Monitor and engage review sites posts such as Facebook, Google, Better Business Bureau, etc
- Maintain FAQ sheets, interactions logs, crisis communication plans, tool kits and escalation process and contact list
- Work with other team members to be familiar with all social media content calendars. This includes daily updates, review of weekly content calendar and planning meeting, submission and management of Always On content creative needs, scheduling and posting of Always On posts etc.
- Assist with pulling and maintaining weekly social reports and analytics via SalesForce Social Studio
- Stay up to date with new digital technologies and social media best practices. This includes applying new technologies and emerging trends and to communicate this knowledge clearly and concisely to the team
- Minimum 1-3 year’s social media, digital, marketing and/or customer service experience
- BS in Communications, New Media, Public Relations, Business, Marketing or related degree/field
- Professional experience with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat
- Knowledge with social media management, monitoring or analytics tools, such as HootSuite, bitly, Google Analytics, SalesForce Social Studio, Unmetric etc.
- Working knowledge of Google Drive and tools
- Working knowledge of Apple computers and software
- Working knowledge Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and WordPress
- Working knowledge of presentation software, such as PowerPoint and/or Keynote
- Copywriting experience
- Promotion/paid features of social media platforms, such as Facebook Business Manager and Power Editor, Twitter’s Promoted Tweets, LinkedIn Sponsored Updates and paid ad unit options and capabilities
- Graphic design, photography and video skills
Typically Monday through Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm, alternating night/weekend coverage.
A background check is required for employment. Please submit a cover letter, in addition to your resume, with your application.
Why Join SNHU?
Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU), founded in 1932, is a private, nonprofit, accredited institution located in Manchester, New Hampshire. We value teamwork, openness and diversity, and believe every employee has a voice in driving our success. We’re proud to have been recognized for 11 consecutive years as a Great College to Work for by the Chronicle of Higher Education. Our competitive benefits package includes tuition reimbursement, employer contribution to Retirement Plan, affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, and generous paid-time off. We’re constantly seeking creative, collaborative, and hard-working talent to join our team! Come be a part of innovation and education!