About this Event
Why does the Census matter? The distribution of more than $675 billion dollars in federal funds, grants and support to states, counties and communities are based on census data. That money is spent on schools, hospitals, roads, public works and other vital programs.
For details of the impact of the 2020 Census on your community go to: https://2020census.gov/en/community-impact.html
The program is jointly sponsored by the Public Relations Society of America, Boston Chapter, the PR Club and Brodeur.
Moderator & Panelists:
- Kelley Chunn, moderator, Kelley Chunn & Associates, Principal
- Angela Hayes, Brodeur, SVP, Diversity & Inclusion
- Ethel Shepard, Partnership Specialist for MA Census 2020
- Massachusetts Immigrant & Refugee Coalition (MIRA) (MIRA speaker TBA)
- Sebastian Zapata, Census Liaison, Intergovernmental Relations, City of Boston
March 18, 2020
6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Massachusetts Association of Realtors
333 Wyman Street, Suite 200
Get your ticket HERE.