More For Your PR Dollar: Market Basket Discussion, Annual Meeting & Networking
A board of directors pushes out a beloved CEO. Thousands of loyal workers and managers rally in support of this CEO, and customers back the employees. That’s the story of Market Basket this past summer, when workers at the Northeast grocery chain with 71 stores and 25,000 employees protested the ouster of Arthur T. Demoulas. This remarkable business and PR story of Artie T. and the power and loyalty of Market Basket employees and customers made headlines around the world.
Join us to hear perspectives on the crisis from a reporter who covered it and a vendor involved in Market Basket situation.
WHEN: Thursday, November 20, 2014,
- 3 p.m. “A Cart Full of PR Lessons” – Panel Discussion
- Adam Vaccaro, Boston Globe Business Journalist
- Vendor involved in Market Basket situation
- 4 p.m. Annual Meeting and Yankee Chapter Awards
- 4:45 p.m. Networking
- Hors d’oeuvres, cash bar & catching up with your colleagues
WHERE: Red River Theatres, 11 South Main Street, Concord, NH
COST: PRSA members $20; PRSA members + guest $25; Not-yet-a-member $35; Students/interns/AmeriCorps $10
Thanks to our sponsor: