Multimedia Communications Specialist
For over 84 years, Easterseals New Hampshire has been helping people of all ages and abilities through our 11 programs. Our work empowers individuals to improve their health and well-being, achieve greater independence, recover from substance use, develop life skills, access education, secure housing, find family, and connect with their communities. In everything we do, we strive to lead the way to a lifetime of full equity, inclusion, and access.
We are looking for a Multimedia Communications Specialist to join our team! The individual in this key position will Utilize social media and digital marketing to tell the powerful, compelling stories of Easterseals NH, VT & Farnum to raise public awareness of the important work of the organization. Responsibilities include:
- Identify social media channels best suited to communicating Easterseals stories to our external audiences with a goal to increase public awareness of Easterseals NH, VT & Farnum and enhance the community’s understanding of our mission, programs and successes.
- In coordination with MarCom colleagues and others, create and maintain a social media toolkit.
- Partner with MarCom colleagues and program liaisons to contribute to and maintain an editorial calendar to ensure program and event communications are thoughtful, well-planned and equitably promoted
- Learn Smartsheet to coordinate social media and email marketing calendar/schedule.
- Monitor social media channels to maximize followers, increase engagement, and manage responses.
- Work with MarCom and Development colleagues to create and implement email communication plan and strategy for external events, campaigns, and employee newsletters.
- Develop, implement, track, and optimize digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Will report to the Sr. Director of Marketing and Communications, and will handle social media strategy development and execution, email content development and distribution, digital marketing automation, and engagement/stewardship campaigns.
- The ideal candidate will be a creative self-starter with a proven track record of growing a digital footprint and increasing engagement.
- Responsible for creating, curating, scheduling, and posting content to all of Easterseal’s social media channels in addition to designing digital assets for our email campaigns.
- Potential opportunities to contribute in graphic design. Preference given to candidates proficient in InDesign and other Adobe Creative Cloud products.
- This role entails everything from ideation to execution, while ensuring a strong visual brand identity and brand voice across all channels.
- Manage social media content, the content calendar, and community across all brand social platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Collaborate with Content Marketing Coordinator to build the content calendar and communicate plans with internal teams
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or a related field
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of professional experience providing social media strategy, execution and assessment for an organization with multiple social media platforms
- Familiar with a range of social media channels, their demographic profiles and the content assets that perform well on each; experience with Facebook Live, Facebook, Instagram advertising, Instagram stories, LinkedIn, TikTok, and YouTube
- Adept at assessing new technology; able to suggest and implement new tactics to develop brand awareness and engagement, like promotions and competitions
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems
- Fluent with analytics and reporting to leadership how social media is converting audience members to action
- Fluency in all aspects of digital marketing and advertising to include Google Trends, Google Analytics, social listening, SEO and social analytics, Google remarketing, and email marketing (Active Campaign preferred)
- High-level attention to detail, well organized and proactive, excellent professional judgment
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
What’s in it for you? We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time, eligible employees, including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) begins accruing on your first day!
- 10 Paid Holidays, including a Floating Holiday of your choice
- 403 (b) Employer Match – up to a maximum of 3%
- Tuition Reimbursement after one year of employment
- Federal student loan forgiveness eligibility and student loan repayment for qualifying positions
- Employee Discounts
- On-site child care center at a discount for employees. Available at Auburn Street and S. Main Street in Manchester
- Wellness Programs: Health coaching, on-site and remote nutritional counseling services, remote and on-site fitness classes, reimbursement programs for weight loss & tobacco cessation
- All Employees of Easterseals NH are now eligible for DailyPay, a new optional benefit that allows you to access your pay whenever you need it.
We are proud to be a recovery-friendly workplace and a NH Veteran-Friendly Business.
To learn more about this role, please click on the blue “Apply Now” button below to submit your application. Difficulty submitting your application? Contact Kris at 603-913-5575 or email@example.com.
Candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment. EOE