Marketing and Communications Coordinator at Saint Anselm College
Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Job Location: Saint Anselm College – Manchester, NH
Position Type: Full Time
The Marketing & Communications Coordinator performs communications functions for the Center for Ethics and Society, New Hampshire Institute of Politics, and the Meelia Center for Community Engagement. The position is part of the office of College Communications and Marketing.
The position is responsible for:
- Regularly meeting with the relevant institutes and centers to understand their objectives and needs.
- Working with CCM staff to develop and implement marketing plans for the relevant centers and institutes.
- Promoting events and programs through email, print, and social media.
- Covering events through news stories, photos, and social media posts.
- Providing public and media relations support.
- Creating content for news, web, and social media.
- Working with CCM freelance photographers, videographers, and designers to meet the needs of the centers and institutes.
- Supporting communications with on and off-campus partners and funders.
- Managing student interns hired to support communications
- Coordinating content calendars of the various centers and institute with CCM
- Coordinating with other CCM staff to ensure that other departments (admissions, advancement, etc.) have the content and support they need from the centers and institutes.
- Other tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required, with experience in marketing and communications.
- Detail oriented with strong writing, organizational, planning, and administrative skills needed.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and work under deadline pressure.
- A sharp editing eye and general knowledge of Associated Press style.
- Good communication, story-telling, and marketing skills.
- Familiarity with web content management and social media.
- Also requires the ability to interact effectively with a wide range of College staff and students, and to represent the College to a variety of outside constituents.
Successful candidates will be able to assist the college in advancing its mission and strategic priorities, which includes institution-wide diversity and inclusiveness.
Job location: Manchester, NH
The successful candidate will be able to assist the College to further its strategic goals for institution-wide diversity and inclusiveness.