Are you a wordsmith who’s passionate about effective communications and accustomed to creating messaging for different platforms, from reports to website content to social media? Are you interested in the overlay of communications and marketing? Do you like participating in and helping to run events? Does mission drive your interest in your work? Consider joining our New Hampshire Housing team!
Our External Communications Coordinator will write and edit content for external communications materials, manage websites and social media accounts, and assist with the development of our publications, presentations, marketing, and external training materials. This position also coordinates conferences, webinars, and other events.
Experience with the following and a drive to employ them in helping New Hampshire Housing reach its stakeholders around the state include strong expository, promotional, and creative writing skills, as well as skills in web-based content management, Microsoft 365, Adobe Creative Suite, and webinar platforms. Experience/aptitude in graphic design, photography, and/or videography a plus. Bachelor’s degree in a related field and at least five years relevant work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Multiple health insurance options
- Free dental plan
- Vision plan
- Free disability insurance
- Free life insurance
- Undergrad and graduate tuition reimbursement
- Student loan repayment assistance (yes, that’s right, we’ll help you pay off your student loans faster!)
- Two retirement plans with employer contributions to both
- Flexible work schedules and 37-hour standard workweek
- Remote work options
- Collaborative work environment
- Diverse co-workers
- Sense of fulfillment supporting our mission
- Generous and flexible PTO plan
- Paid volunteer time
- Professional growth and training opportunities
- Leadership development opportunities
- Fitness rewards and reimbursement programs
- Company perks and discounts
- And so much more!
New Hampshire Housing is committed to building a workforce that is as diverse as the people we serve. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply now! Please submit your resume and cover letter via our online application.