Online Program – Assessing Organizational Wellness [Almost] Post-COVID
Workshop Theme: Assessing Personal and Organizational Wellness in an Almost Post Pandemic Environment
As our work lives begin to bounce back from a global pandemic, we seek some kind of routine or a sense of normalcy. Join us for two workshops focusing on personal wellness and organizational wellness in an almost post pandemic environment. Come listen, learn, and practice wellness strategies for life. This is the second workshop in a series of two.
Facilitator: Annette M. Holba, Plymouth State University, Ph.D., C.MI.
*If you work as an independent Communication Consultant, use your top client as your selected organization. If you work for an organization, use it to assess its organizational wellness.
This workshop on Friday, October 22 from Noon to 1:30 p.m. includes:
- Perspectives on Organizational Wellness (10 minutes)
- Organizational Wellness Assessment (from your perspective) (15 minutes)
- Introduce the Adapted Organizational Wellness Wheel (10 minutes)
- Assessing your Organizational Wellness Exercise (20 minutes)
- Debrief (15 minutes)
- Making Recommendations to your Organization (20 minutes)
- Deliverable: Digital Organizational Wellness Toolbox
Free for PRSA, Maine PR Council members, students, and interns
$10 for not-yet members