As our work lives begin to bounce back from a global pandemic, we seek some kind of routine or a sense of normalcy. Join us for the first of two workshops focusing on personal wellness and organizational wellness in an almost post pandemic environment. Come listen, learn, and practice wellness strategies for life.
Facilitator: Annette M. Holba, Plymouth State University, Ph.D.,C.MI.
This workshop is on Friday, September 17 from Noon to 1:30 p.m. and includes:
- Perspectives on Wellness (10 minutes)
- Wellness Self-Evaluation (15 minutes)
- Introduce the Wellness Wheel (5 minutes)
- Wellness Wheel Exercise (20 minutes)
- Debrief (10 minutes)
- Creating a Personal Action Plan for Moving Forward
- Deliverable – Digital Wellness Toolbox
- Free for PRSA, Maine PR Council members, students, and interns
- $10 for not-yet members