Yankee Chapter Member Katie Delahaye Paine is presenting her annual “Measurement Base Camp” on eight consecutive Tuesdays beginning April 6 at noon.
The course is devoted entirely to measurement education. Attendees will learn how to:
- Define measurable goals and objectives
- Analyze data using Excel Pivot Tables
- Learn how to incorporate Google Anlaytics and SEO into your measurement program
- Design the perfect pre/post survey
- Create a customized Integrated Dashboard that reflects the value of all your efforts
- Filter, clean up, and validate data
- Calculate correlations between media outreach and customer action
- Define bespoke metrics that reflect one’s contribution to the bottom line
- Set up Goal Conversions and other metrics in Google Analytics
- Set up an Internal Communications Measurement program to evaluate communications’ impact on employee engagement
- Design an integrated measurement dashboard that brings internal and external, digital and traditional media, events and social outreach into a single source of truth.
- Write a report that will make one’s leadership team swoon