Remote position; office in Hebron, New Hampshire
Most of the team is in South Florida and Boston
Tilson PR is a public relations firm with a successful track record of producing high-impact campaigns and results for top-level clients across the country for more than 25 years. Operating in a true team atmosphere, Tilson is looking for a bright, enthusiastic, self-motivated, and polished PR professional who wants to join an energetic firm that services an exciting roster of national and local clients.
The candidate must have recent or current PR agency experience, strong writing and communication skills, firm knowledge of news media, a strong understanding of social media platforms and work well as part of a team. Strong media relationships are a plus — creativity and the ability to develop strategic plans are a necessity.
Three to five years of public relations experience required. (or more)
What you’ll be doing:
Acting as a client-facing contact on key accounts
- Driving and executing strategic campaigns including proactive media relations, influencer programs, events, and more
- Assisting in the development of campaign strategy, press materials, pitches, client messaging, and thought leadership programs
- Working in a collaborative environment with a team of smart, enthusiastic PR professionals
- Exercising your creativity in an entrepreneurial environment
What you’ll need to get here:
- Undergraduate degree
- 3-5 years of experience executing strategic PR campaigns within an agency
- Track record of success executing media relations programs with strong media contacts
- Digital & social media savvy
- Superb writing and editing skills
- Skilled storyteller with the ability to pitch proactively, build media relationships and find and engage a target audience through both traditional and new media
- Proactive team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Passion, integrity, and excitement for working with fabulous teams and clients
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive benefits package—including PTO/vacation allotment, 401(k) matching, full medical insurance, and more
- New business commission potential
- A career working with and influencing bold, creative teams and client accounts
- An inspiring, passionate, driven, fun, and creative office culture
- Strong leadership with a focus on entrepreneurial thinking, training, and mentoring to help you grow, expand your skills, and become your professional best
To apply, please email Tracy Tilson, APR, at email@example.com.