Public Relations Account Manager, Delray Beach, FL (remote position)
Tilson PR is a public relations firm with a successful track record of producing high-impact campaigns and results for top level clients across the country for more than 25 years. Operating in a true team atmosphere, Tilson is looking for a bright, enthusiastic, self-motivated and polished PR professional who wants to join an energetic firm that services an exciting roster of national and local clients.
The candidate ideally has Franchise PR background and must also have experience with strategic PR planning, strong writing and communication skills, firm knowledge of news media, an understanding of influencer campaigns and social media platforms, and work well as part of a team. Strong media relationships are a plus — creativity and the ability to develop strategic plans are a necessity.
5 years public relations experience required with a preference in Franchise PR.
What you’ll be doing:
Acting as a client-facing contact on key accounts
- Driving and executing strategic campaigns including proactive media relations, thought leadership initiatives, award nominations, influencer programs, events and more
- Leading the development of campaign strategy, press materials, pitches, client messaging and thought leadership programs
- Working in a collaborative environment with a team of smart, enthusiastic PR professionals
- Exercising your creativity in an entrepreneurial environment
What you’ll need to get here:
- 5+ years of experience within an agency – Franchise PR Preferred
- Track record of success executing media relations programs with strong media contacts
- Digital & social media savvy
- Superb writing and editing skills
- Skilled storyteller with the ability to pitch proactively, build media relationships and find and engage a target audience through both traditional and new media
- Proactive team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- Exceptional time management skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Passion, integrity and excitement for working with fabulous teams and clients
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive benefits package—including PTO/vacation allotment, 401(k) matching, full medical insurance and more
- New business commission potential
- A career working with and influencing bold, creative teams and client accounts
- An inspiring, passionate, driven, fun, and creative culture
- Strong leadership with a focus on entrepreneurial thinking, training and mentoring to help you grow, expand your skills and become your professional best
How to Apply: Please email resume to Britt Bradford- email@example.com